Cashman Nursery and Landscaping offers a variety of services to help you get the right plant in the right spot! Stop into our store, where our talented and experienced nursery sales staff can help you pick out plants for your yard and draw up a design for you for free on the spot! Simply take measurements of your areas of interest and bring in photos of the desired planting locations. The nursery sales staff can easily walk you through various ideas and get you on your way to a beautifully landscaped yard. You can take the plants home with you that day and install them yourself, or hire our experienced landscape installation crews to do the work for you. It’s that easy!
Or, for those larger projects, Cashman Nursery and Landscaping has a team of knowledgeable landscape designers and architects. Our skilled designers and architects specialize in creating unique landscape plans for homes and businesses. No job is too large for the designers as they are well versed in patios, rock walls, terraces, privacy plantings, irrigation, and most importantly, the plants and trees that do well in our climate. To schedule a meeting with a designer, a small fee or deposit may be collected, however the deposit will be applied toward the final bill upon acceptance of the design.
There is a process to be expected when electing to meet with a landscape designer or architect.
- First, contact the nursery and let staff know you are interested in meeting with a landscape designer. The staff will ask you various questions to understand the scope of your project.
- Secondly, the designer will call to set up an appointment; this meeting typically will take place in your very own yard. A follow up appointment may be scheduled at the nursery to view various plant selections that the designer has in mind for your project.
- Next, the designer will draw a landscape plan for your individual project.
- Then, you would meet with the designer, review the plan, make any changes desired, and agree to a final design.
- Lastly, the plan jumps off the paper and into your yard where it becomes reality. Now, you are able to enjoy a professionally landscaped yard for years to come.
If you are unsure whether the scope of your project requires a meeting with a landscape designer, architect or skilled nursery sales staff, please call the nursery to inquire. We can be reached at 701.222.3333. Remember no project is too small or too large for Cashman Nursery and Landscaping to assist you!